Queensland is undergoing one of the largest electricity sector transformations in history.
We’re at the forefront of this change striving to shape Queensland’s energy future through every team in our business as we support the large-scale shift towards renewables.
During this dynamic and exciting time, we’re leading a range of projects across the state through our distribution teams (Ergon Energy Network and Energex), electricity retailer (Ergon Energy Retail), and integrated solutions provider (Yurika) to deliver our Strategic Plan 2032 (PDF 2.9 mb) and core components of the Queensland Energy and Jobs Plan.
Some of our focus areas include:
- Future-proofing our electricity network - delivering an extensive capital works program to maintain a safe and reliable electricity network and support the transition to renewables
- Installing network batteries across Queensland – connecting network batteries in sites across Queensland to increase our capability to store extra energy generated from household solar to help supply electricity during peak periods
- Delivering the Queensland Electric Vehicle Super Highway – installing EV charging stations in buildings and sites across Queensland to support the uptake of EVs
- Servicing our retail customers – providing products and services to support the evolving needs of our regional Queensland customers
- Enhancing our workforce – supporting the growth of our business through a continuous focus on skill development for our people and external recruitment campaigns to continue to build the teams and capabilities we need to support our growth.
To deliver these priorities, we need great people to join our team.
If you’re interested in working with us, find out more about our current opportunities and benefits.