As a Government Owned Corporation, we are committed to making information about our functions and operations publicly available in accordance with the Right to Information Act 2009 (Qld). Our publication scheme below provides links to key information about us.
- Constitution of Energy Queensland Limited (PDF 992.9 kb)
- Board Charter (PDF 187.3 kb)
- Audit Committee Charter (PDF 180.4 kb)
- Internal Audit Charter (PDF 270.9 kb)
- People and Safety Committee Charter (PDF 194.0 kb)
- Regulatory Committee Charter (PDF 107.1 kb)
- Risk and Compliance Committee Charter (PDF 207.5 kb)
Please see our latest Financial Statements on our Publications webpage.
Decision making is delegated under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and formalised in the Governance and Delegations Policy. Decision making is further guided by policies established under the Energy Queensland Controlled Documents Governance model.
- Director Code of Conduct (PDF 116.3 kb)
- Director Conflict of Interest (PDF 126.0 kb)
- Employee Code of Conduct Policy (PDF 68.3 kb)
- Employee Conflicts of Interest Policy (PDF 171.2 kb)
- Employee Entertainment, Hospitality and Gifts
- Health, Safety and Environment Policy (PDF 618.6 kb)
- Sustainable Procurement Policy (PDF 88.1 kb)
- Complaints Management Policy (PDF 233.1 kb)
- Diversity and Inclusion Policy (PDF 113.2 kb)
- Right to Information Policy
- Public Interest Disclosure Policy (PDF 296.4 kb)
- Risk Management and Resilience Policy (PDF 178.8 kb)
- Securities Dealing Policy (PDF 125.9 kb)