As a Government Owned Corporation, we are committed to making information about our functions and operations publicly available in accordance with the Right to Information Act 2009 (Qld). Our publication scheme below provides links to key information about us.
- Constitution of Energy Queensland Limited (PDF 992.9 kb)
- Board Charter (PDF 187.3 kb)
- Audit Committee Charter (PDF 356.5 kb)
- Internal Audit Charter (PDF 296.8 kb)
- People and Safety Committee Charter (PDF 167.0 kb)
- Regulatory Committee Charter (PDF 187.9 kb)
- Risk and Compliance Committee Charter (PDF 317.9 kb)
Please see our latest Financial Statements on our Publications webpage.
Decision making is delegated under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and formalised in the Governance and Delegations Policy. Decision making is further guided by policies established under the Energy Queensland Controlled Documents Governance model.
- Director Code of Conduct (PDF 199.2 kb)
- Director Conflict of Interest (PDF 243.5 kb)
- Employee Code of Conduct Policy (PDF 344.2 kb)
- Health, Safety and Environment Policy (PDF 602.2 kb)
- Sustainable Procurement Policy (PDF 374.6 kb)
- Complaints Management Policy (PDF 236.3 kb)
- Diversity and Inclusion Policy (PDF 220.0 kb)
- Right to Information Policy
- Privacy Statement
- Public Interest Disclosure Policy (PDF 299.0 kb)
- Risk Management and Resilience Policy (PDF 253.9 kb)
- Securities Dealing Policy (PDF 244.6 kb)