In accordance with the Right to Information Act 2009 (Qld), we are committed to making accessible to the public certain Classes of Information that we have available.
- Energy Queensland is the group of electricity distribution, retail and energy services businesses 100% owned by the state of Queensland.
- As a Government Owned Corporation, we deliver electricity across Queensland through our ‘poles and wires’ businesses Energex and Ergon Energy Network.
- Our retailer, Ergon Energy Retail sells this electricity to customers throughout regional Queensland.
- These essential service activities are also supported by a range of innovative products and services delivered through our Yurika brand.
- Media releases.
Decision making is delegated under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and formalised in the Governance and Delegations Policy. Decision making is further guided by policies established under the Energy Queensland Standard for Business Governance Document Control.
For more information on our charters, policies and procedures, visit Our Governance webpage.
- Disclosure Log - At present, we have not received any applications under the Right to Information Act 2009 (Qld).